Spam is unsolicited email or junk mail. I know you don’t like it and neither do I, so I will not spam you.
- I will never give or sell your email address to anyone else. If I feel someone has something of value that I would like to share with you, I will send you an email about it and let you decide whether to pursue it.
- I also go to great lengths to follow the laws and rules regarding spam. These require me to ask you to ‘Opt-in.’ That means that before I send you information by email newsletter you must give me your name email address amd subsribe.
- Every mailing you get from me will have an Opt-Out link at the bottom so you can leave the list easily at any time.
- First, as mentioned above, I will never give or sell your email address to anyone.
- In addition, I want to protect your personal identification information. My state, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, just passed stringent regulations about safeguarding this information.
- The key is protecting financial information like credit card numbers and Social Security Numbers.
I Safeguard Your Information
- I use PayPal to accept your credit or debit card payments. PayPal is a huge credit card processor created by eBay, that specializes in on-line payment processing. Here is their privacy statement.
- I hold our communication as confidential and will avoid sharing anything unless compelled to do so by law.